Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

This morning, my condo finally became home. How you may ask? Well this morning when I went to get my regular news paper, I found a nice little surprise next to my newspaper. It was a plate of delicious brownies, with a wonderful layer of marshmallows as the frosting. Now the person who brought the brownies to my door step has choose to remain anonymous. This kind person left no note or no indication of who they might be. Now granted they may have baked a note into one of the brownies High School style, but I did eat the first one really fast so I am not sure if I may have swallowed it. If that is the case I am sorry, they were just to darn tasty.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Alright, it was me! Your welcome. My wife made the brownies, but I got to put the marshmallow topping on it. The really hard part was mailing it down and making sure it got delivered in that special little way.