Wednesday, November 19, 2008

7 Random Things. (You may know, or may not know)

Here are 7 Random things you may or may not know about me!!

1. When I laugh I giggle. The 3 most ticklish spots on me are in order of most ticklish. 1. My Knee 2. My feet, 3. Arm pits.

2. I have a strange of obsession with Argyle. I have who knows how many sweaters I have. I love Argyle socks and if I could find a bed spread that was Argyle I would buy it. Also if anybody ever finds and Argyle tie, please let me know.

3. I am a bit of a pack rat. I find meaning in everything that I own. It could be a movie ticket to a random movie, but I will have a hard time throwing it away, because I find it to remind me of something. That thing might not even have to do with the night.

4. When I fall asleep, I have to be on my back. I can't fall asleep on my side or my stomach, but I can fall asleep sitting down (Just ask any of my college professors).

5. I am horribly afraid of snakes.

6. I like there to be balance. At my office there are three elevators and its drives me crazy. There are two next to each other and one across from one of them. I really wish there were four elevators so that each elevator could have one across from it. It just does not make any sense.

7. I am superstitious when it comes to sports. If I am watching a Jazz game and they start doing bad, I try to think about how I was sitting before, because somehow in my world that affects how well Deron Williams is playing.

No comments: