Friday, November 21, 2008

All I want for Christams is....

A Three Piece Suite. After watching the action comedy "Get Smart" last weekend I have determined that last wardrobe item that I need and that will complete me, is a three piece suit. There is a certain elegance and class behind any man that wears a three piece suite. The three piece suit speaks of a time when men where gentleman. That is why I am going to start a savings fund for the purchase of a three piece suit. This fund will accept contributions as little as 1 cent. Feel free donate and help make Jonathan Hughes a man of class and gentleman.

Thanks for your informations the suit that I like is $350. Or I may go to the DI to find a nice on too. It all depends on your donations.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I must give you a testimonial. My last 2 weeks on the mission, I decided to buy a suit for me to burn. the tradition was that you had to wear it once before you burned it. So, I went to the salvation army and bought a suit for $8. It was Pinstriped, 3 piece, and fit like a glove. It became the nicest suit I had, so I burned a different one. Check out the DI, you just might find what it is you are looking for.