Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy Eights

Crazy Eight Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows
*Lost
*Food Network
*Heroes
* Saved By the Bell
*The Office
*History Channel
*MythBusters
*Law And Order

8 Favorite Restaurants
* The Bakery
* Stellas
* Asian Star
* Cancun Cafe
* Este Pizza
* Sushi Aha
* Corn Dog Castle
* The Donut Deli

8 Things I did yesterday
* Attented EQ Meeting
* Attended Church
* Went on a drive with the Fam Damily
*took a shower
* Watched the Muppet Christmas Carol
* Sent Text Messages to peeps
* Had a Peppermint Malt
* Went To sleep

8 Things I love about Fall
*the cool weather
* I love fall clothing, sweaters, long sleeve shirts, jackets
*colors
*leaves
*playing in leaves
*the beautiful mountains
*Conference
*Focusing on Gratitude (Thanksgiving)

8 Thing I look forward to
*Seeing what the future holds
* Learning more about life
* Accomplishing my goals
* Meeting new Friends
* Traveling to new Places
* Discovering things once forgotten.
* Loving life
*running a marathon ( my goal is to do it before I'm 30)

8 Things on my wish list
* New Digital Camera
* Batman Skills Book
* I like the idea of 100% Home teaching.
* Eating better.
* Budgeting better.
*I am having a hard time thinking of anything else.....

No comments: