Monday, May 5, 2008

51-75, the list just keeps going!

51. Beat Super Mario Brothers 1 in under 10 minutes
52. Participate in a Hot Dog eating contest (I don't think I will do well, but hey it will be fun)
53. Order donuts from Stan's Donuts in California. You have to be impressed with a donut shop that is so good that they will ship their donuts overnight.
54. Hit a home run in co-ed softball.
55. Learn to play the guitar
56. Actually take piano lessons seriously.
57. Travel to Antarctica, and see Penguins in their natural habitat.
58. Walk the Great Wall of China
59. Work at Disneyland for at least one day.
60. Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
61. Attend the US Open
62. Golf St. Andrews the old course.
63. Attend the Masters
64. Play the TPC and Sawgrass
65. Hit a Hole in one (OK sorry for all the golf goals, I just love the sport)
67. Play Pebble Beach Golf Club
68. Fly in a Glider
69. Try Snowboarding
70. One day Serve a Mission with my future wife.
71. Attend a driving school for race cars.
72. Create the video to be shown at my funeral (this will involve pictures, really cheesy music, and other tactics to make a person cry)
73. Visit Alaska preferably on an Alaskan cruise.
74. Watch all the Star Wars movies in a row.
75. Get a pedicure.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Some of these are really inspirational. Makes me want to make a list of my own. Problem is, I'll probably just get depressed half way through and cry myself to sleep.