Wednesday, April 30, 2008

26-50 Goals and More Goals.

Here are my next set of goals that I have created.

26. Run a Marathon ( I am reading the book now about how to train, and motivate myself)
27. Attend an Atlanta Braves Baseball game, in the playoffs
28. Become an extra in a film.
29. Decorate my house for Christmas like Clark Griswald
30. Watch all the episodes, of Pride and Prejudice the mini-series
31. Hanglide
32. Sing a solo in Church, proving once and for all that it is not required that you need a great voice to do this.
33. Learn photography
34. Read the Bible from cover to cover.
35. Be a contestant on the Price is Right
36. Learn to surf
37. Walk across hot coals.
38. Get called to do the Brighton Breakfast two time ( hold on that happened)
39. Read each conference talk at least once for each conference.
40. Volunteer for an I can Read program.
41. Hit a home run in slow pitch softball.
42. Continue to Read the Book of Mormon for 30 mintues a day
43. Learn to Sail, it is truly the only honorable boat in the world, a sail boat.
44. Help a strandard motorist (I know this might be dangerous, but I still want to do it)
45. Get a receipe of my creation in a the awesome checkered Betty Crocker Receipe book (that way I can be in every home in America)
46. Learn more about great artistist like Monet, or any other great artist
47. Film a Documentary
48. Preform a stand up comedy routine
49. Keep continuing until goal number 100
50. Build a Deck.

Well this is getting fun, I hope you all enjoy it.

No comments: