Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What makes one jump out of a plane?




What makes one jump out of a airplane? This a very excellent question. That is the very question I was asking myself a week ago. It is a question I can easily answer today. But lets first look at reasons to why I wanted to jump out of an airplane.


1. It was on my goal list. This could easily have been postponed, but I knew that one day I would have to do it.


2. Its a great story. If you know me you know that I love a good story. I really can't think of a better story then jumping out of an airplane with a another man strapped to you.
3. It impress the ladies. OK I am not really sure this is actually a good reason to jump out of a plane. But it did cross my mind. If you have ever heard the expression Chicks Dig Scars and Glory lasts forever...you believe this and understand this expression then you know why this would be a thought of mine.
4. Its going to be a huge adrenaline rush! For some reason I have always felt that I could be an adrenaline junkie, but I never had the nerves to follow this feeling.
5. To prove to others, that I am somewhat of a risk taker. Most people who know me probably think that I am a bit cautious and probably not much of a risk taker. In a lot ways this is very true. But sometimes when somebody questions you, or says they are suprised that want to do something you want to go out and prove them wrong.
There you have a few of the reasons to why I would jump out of an airplane. Why would you jump out of an airplane.

No comments: