Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!!




Today is Halloween, a Holiday that I only like because it allows me to dress up. I feel that I have had many memorable costumes throughout the years. It started when I was a kid, and I have to say that my mother was very creative in creating costumes. When I was younger I though Star Trek was the coolest show on TV, so I really wanted be Captain Kirk, my mother made me an awesome costume that I still have costume to this date. Another funny costume, was when I wanted to be Tyrannosaurus Rex for Halloween. The costume was great in my mind. When I saw it I really thought that I was a Tyrannosaursus Rex, sadly not everybody else saw it like that. In my elementary on Halloween they would always have a costume parade. Well I was really excited to walk down the halls as a Tyrannosaursus. I even tried to look big and tough just like a Dinosaur. As I started walking down the halls, everybody thought I was a dragon. My little heart was broken, I was a Tyrannosaurs not a dragon. In my mind dragons where weak and not at all cool or awesome. I was so sad at the end of the day. There were of course other costumes as the years went by. I have even had people dress up as me on multiple occasions. Once person stuffed his shirt with a pillow, not really sure why (I think he thought I was fat), one just tripped over everything and said they were me. (HAHAHA) Over all Halloween has been a fun holdiday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Are you supposed to be Mayor Snarr?